SHAREHOLDER - CPA, PFS, CFE, CFM, CGFM, CMA
Growing up on a farm near Wilcox, a small town in south-central Nebraska, Bob has remained a lifelong Nebraskan. It’s because of the people, the open spaces, and the clean air, he says. After graduating from the University of Nebraska, Bob joined AMGL in 1977 and is most proud of the long relationships he and his partners have with their clients and their families—a number of them for over 40-years. When not at work, Bob loves to tinker with old motorcycles and Willys Jeeps, but his real pride and joy? He and his wife Marcia have six adult children that have produced 18 grandbabies. Need we say more?
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Specialties: Auditing, accounting and tax preparation for:
- Auditing, accounting and tax preparation for:
- Personal finances
- Fraud examiner
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
- Certified Governmental Financial Manager (GGFM)
- Grand Island Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Nebraska Society of CPAs
- Board of Trustees, University of Nebraska in Lincoln.